• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MSU or UNC??

Mudcutter

should be a great champ game. I'am big ten guy and despise the Big 12 living in IOwa. LOts of bit ten haters in this neck of the woods. all the media about how the big ten didn't deserve 7 teams and was not as good etc/. Bolonga/ I always thought MSU was a solid team-- without a healthy Raymor Morgan. Man, did that dude come to play.

Latest line in UNC -7.5. If I wasn't married, I'd take that to the bank,, especially playing in the motor city.

Go SPARTANS!!!!

I think they beat the 2 best teams allready in Louisville and UCONN.--

I have to admitt I am very surprised MSU made it this far. The last game we played them in and missed a ton of free throws and 3's they barely beat us. It goes to show good teams like that just know when to turn it on. If you look at their last game against UNC I would say they don't have much of a chance, but they have proved me wrong before so who knows.........

I have watched the past few MSU games and of course they have knocked off a couple of #1's, they are really on a hot streak. I think they are going to pull off the upset, they have the home crowd and a ton of momentum. UNC is suppose to be here, MSU not - If they do win, they will knock off 3 #1's in a row. Has that ever been done before?

\ If you look at their last game against UNC I would say they don't have much of a chance, but they have proved me wrong before so who knows.........

The first time the 2 teams played MSU didn't have Goran Suton inside against Hansbrough. It could be a very different game with him in the line up. GO SPARTANS!!!

This should be an awesome game. Both team shoot the 3 pretty well, both teams have bog boddies to bang with and rebound... I am going to go with UNC. I just think they are a bit more athletic. UNC 84-MSU 78.

MSU is gonna send some of those 7' stiffs sitting on the end of the bench to knock the snot out of Hansborough. Those guys get a free college education for doing one thing, hard fouling the other teams big guys. That Lawson is gonna go for a breakaway dunk and get hit so hard hes gonna think about taking up tennis. MSU pulls it off, 78-73. I cant beleive no analysts are picking the Spartans. First Louisville was gonna beat them then UConn was and so now Carolina is. MSU has destiny on their side. Destiny and some streetballing brothers who are gonna hack UNC so hard they will get foggy headed.

My heart says MSU but my head says UNC. They always say to bet with your head, not your heart. I just can't stand Tyler Hansborough. The only thing that could be worse is if the TWolves end up drafting him. Go Spartans!!!!!

MSU is gonna send some of those 7' stiffs sitting on the end of the bench to knock the snot out of Hansborough. Those guys get a free college education for doing one thing, hard fouling the other teams big guys. That Lawson is gonna go for a breakaway dunk and get hit so hard hes gonna think about taking up tennis. MSU pulls it off, 78-73. I cant beleive no analysts are picking the Spartans. First Louisville was gonna beat them then UConn was and so now Carolina is. MSU has destiny on their side. Destiny and some streetballing brothers who are gonna hack UNC so hard they will get foggy headed.

Nice take.

I don't care that they just beat two #1 seeds in the last two games. You just can't keep it up against this caliber.

If you keep doubling down in blackjack, you may win 3-5 times in a row, but eventually u will be broke.