• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SIGH

DTro

I agree with the Thermo cell. It was the end of any bugs in the boat on those hot muggy summer evenings on the river.

It may be the best item to come along in a long time for night fisherman.

Those things really work well, huh? About how much area do you guys think they effectively cover? I was a little skeptical about them, but if you guys have had luck with them I think I might look into one. It gets really annoying having to slap on 100% deet every time you're fishing in the summer...

I might have been the one to turn a bunch of guys onto these things but they do work, pretty incredibly. I still use bug spray and you may have to swat one or two but a Thermocell will clear the bug cloud out of your boat. Bad thing is, its going to cost you a little bit of money to continuously run one day in & day out. IMO, well worth the $$$ though.