• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Todd, guess who.....(UP DATE!!!!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool No problem steve anytime Bro I new something would pop up sooner or later.You have a SWEET SPOT there and I am sure when you and max see where its at you will be very pleased, you are surrounded by water and have access to creek and lake fishing.When you get ready to come up let me know bring your arsenal for some spring happies wink talk to you soon.

You just throttle back there clutch we are going to have to blind fold you and then take you in there laughlaughwhistle.

LOL,

All will be invited! I should get the "Park Rule's" book in the mail soon so I'll know how we can act!! Can't wait and again Todd thanks for the help. I'm going to buy some cleaning supplies soon!!!!!

If I have my way it is going to be open to all. Should be a great place to meet and launch from for a days fishing and a good place to head to for lunch. I'm going to get the Lund and Skeeter taken care of and ready and hope to bring one up this weekend!

Still thinking of selling the Skeeter even though it would be great for fishing the West side of the lake and also to have as a loaner for friends!

Tight Lines,

Steve

AW,..........some of us don't need extensions laughlaugh

Steve, there is a dock on the creek side I don't know if they are taken or if its for the owners confused.As long as there are a few boats they can probably be tied off side by side.Other wise we can have ricochet timmy car pool as long as he don't do MACH 1 into the camp grounds whistle.

Hey Todd, guess who is trying to back out of the sale now?? Yes the lady that sold it to me!?? What B S! Doesn't matter I guess as she has to move it off the spot and out of the park. The park owners are furious at them. I'm thinking of legal action as they agreed to the sale and even gave Gail the keys to it. Waiting on the call back from a legal expert to let me know if it would even be worth it other than principal. Oh well I'll find out more later whether or not I'll be sleeping in a tent or buying another camper!

Steve

Steve, you probably dont want to hear this but I would tell the people to get it off your lot!!!! Just my opinion though that is B S but maybe you are better off you don't need that $hit I hope the park owners tell them the same and charge them by the day each day its there.I am going to be out in the boat tommorow I will give you a call in the morning I have some suggestions wink.talk to you in the morning.

Things hapen for a reason Steve...you have done your part in life, now it's your turn. If you need help getting things cleaned, painted, sealed, winows cleaned, fire pit built...and most important...someone to net your Waldos smile Let the gang know...we will either help or you will want to kill us mad

Keep us updated brother!!!!!!!!