Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
USMC130FE

Hey Todd, guess who.....(UP DATE!!!!)

......Just bought a Camper that is on fish creek and has it's own boat dock???? Yup, ME!! Thanks buddy, I appreciate your help. When I fill out the paper work I'm signing you up as my step brother!

cool No problem steve anytime Bro I new something would pop up sooner or later.You have a SWEET SPOT there and I am sure when you and max see where its at you will be very pleased, you are surrounded by water and have access to creek and lake fishing.When you get ready to come up let me know bring your arsenal for some spring happies wink talk to you soon.

You just throttle back there clutch we are going to have to blind fold you and then take you in there laughlaughwhistle.

LOL,

All will be invited! I should get the "Park Rule's" book in the mail soon so I'll know how we can act!! Can't wait and again Todd thanks for the help. I'm going to buy some cleaning supplies soon!!!!!

Awesome Steve...you will be in Heaven. The Big "O" at your disposal cool

I can see the Waldo population taking a serious beating in the near future laugh

Way to go Brother!!!

I can see where the first order of business is a christening of the dock extension that we will all help to build. Congrats Steve.

If I have my way it is going to be open to all. Should be a great place to meet and launch from for a days fishing and a good place to head to for lunch. I'm going to get the Lund and Skeeter taken care of and ready and hope to bring one up this weekend!

Still thinking of selling the Skeeter even though it would be great for fishing the West side of the lake and also to have as a loaner for friends!

Tight Lines,

Steve

AW,..........some of us don't need extensions laughlaugh

Hey thats great!!! Can I ask what park its in? Its ok if you would rather not divulge such critical info!! I will be camping on the creek for the opening weekend aswell..

Steve, there is a dock on the creek side I don't know if they are taken or if its for the owners confused.As long as there are a few boats they can probably be tied off side by side.Other wise we can have ricochet timmy car pool as long as he don't do MACH 1 into the camp grounds whistle.

Hopefully I will be able to get up there this weekend and get thing squared away. Have to re-level it and do some spring cleaning. Thinking maybe a friday saturday trip.

Hey Todd, guess who is trying to back out of the sale now?? Yes the lady that sold it to me!?? What B S! Doesn't matter I guess as she has to move it off the spot and out of the park. The park owners are furious at them. I'm thinking of legal action as they agreed to the sale and even gave Gail the keys to it. Waiting on the call back from a legal expert to let me know if it would even be worth it other than principal. Oh well I'll find out more later whether or not I'll be sleeping in a tent or buying another camper!

Steve

Steve, you probably dont want to hear this but I would tell the people to get it off your lot!!!! Just my opinion though that is B S but maybe you are better off you don't need that $hit I hope the park owners tell them the same and charge them by the day each day its there.I am going to be out in the boat tommorow I will give you a call in the morning I have some suggestions wink.talk to you in the morning.

Todd I will find out tomorrow if I got a replacement camper. I think its a 33' prowler. Kind of old but in decent shape. Already have plans to gut the carpeting and linolium (sp) and redue it. Hoping to be set up soon.

Steve

Its been gone for a week now. If it wasn't I would have drove up there and cut the tongue off the trailer to keep it there grin Oh well I hope this other deal goes through. Needs a good cleaning but should work out for me and Max.

Things hapen for a reason Steve...you have done your part in life, now it's your turn. If you need help getting things cleaned, painted, sealed, winows cleaned, fire pit built...and most important...someone to net your Waldos smile Let the gang know...we will either help or you will want to kill us mad

Keep us updated brother!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the offers guy's. Right now I'm still camperless. I will probably bring the pop up so I have something at least. This is starting to be a pain in the buttocks.

Steve