• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My new tackle box!

Jordyn Kaufer

Ok so my dad and I were at Fleet Farm last night and we stumbled by this great deal!!

We at first had 2 of these tackle boxes filled to the gills:

0404090838.jpg

0404090839.jpg

and then we converted both of our boxes into this one, it came with 8 plastic boxes inside of it and we only really used 3 of them.

0404090839a.jpg

0404090839b.jpg

in our old tackle boxes we had them filled!

0404090840.jpg

I have a similar bag that holds 6 boxes, my problem is most of the boxes are filled with crank baits which take up a lot of space. I do like my bag, but for some strange reason it is getting awful heavy. I wonder if it could be all the gear I manage to stuff in all the side pockets? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

or buying more tackle to fill up the tackle box!

Haha yeah you should see it when my dad and I go to Fleet Farm or Gander..

We always, i mean ALWAYS, say we're just going to look but we end up spending $20-$30!!

haha

i think everyone does though.

Jordyn, I have the exact same tackle set up that you and dad do now. I took a sharpie and wrote on the sides of the boxes what is in each, generally speaking: crank baits, stick baits, top water/bass stuff, spinner rigs and terminal tackle. It makes looking for stuff a lot easier and if someone else is fishing with you all you have to do is tell them which box it is in.

Oh yeah, the front pocket will hold a medium size box that I put all of my jigs in, each bin labeled of course

Yes, it does get heavy, but I rarely take it out of the boat

I have also have a bag set up, i got mine from 'Belas and its in a back pack form. there is room for four boxes down below and I can put all my plastics and another 2 boxes in the top inside pouch. my clippers, pliers and that sorta stuff go in the top outside pouch. it even has a pocket for a gps or camera.

I love the back pack form because it makes carrying it very very easy and allows me to carry rods and other things without having to worry about it slipping off my shoulder.

tackle bags are deff the way to go

Jordyn I was a fleet a weak ago and saw those boxes and what a great deal they are. Well I guess I'm going back to do some more

"looking". I'm do for a new tackle box 10 years is a long time for the old boy but its time to retire it with honor.