Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Official Packers Off-season Thread!!

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I gave mine a week and then mulched.  For me, its kind of a guessing game.  I don't think you want to mulch real warm ground and have the garlic grow too much under that mulch and on the other hand you don't want to let the ground start freezing.  I'm sure there is an ideal soil temp, but I guess I don't know what that is.  I mulched on a morning that we had frost on the ground.  I don't think you want a couple of weeks of warm sun to really get it growing.  
    • I was out on Saturday as well, and boy was it tough. We stuck a couple of fish and missed a couple more right away in the morning, then ran to the access to pick up the third guy, and when we got back to the spot the fish were shut down.

We marked tons of fish all day but found very few biters. Still a heck of a nice day to be on the water, though!
    • Thanks for the link. I saw another lake on that list that was good bass fishing, but they had discontinued stocking trout several years back. Nice to see they resumed, even if it is only a few hundred. I'm fishing perch lake for sure on Friday, but am looking to add a 2nd lake to fish, since it's so small. Square lake, here on the Minnesota side would be ideal, but I can't get a hold of the DNR regarding trout stocking there. I'm down to an electric motor with my little boat anyway, as I need to do some carburetor work on the outboard.
    • I thought there wasn't any proof it was the russians and it could have been a 400lb guy on a bed.    I can't help but find some humor in the dems tactics, playing the Trumpers like a fiddle, and how the repubs are butthurt about it.   Plant some dudes in planned parenthood t-shirts and then watch the Trumpers to blow their tops and start punching people. 
    • She's a nasty women....   (Hilly would look somewhat similar without her catheter strapped on...)  
    • Might not want to fill that diaper up with claims of rigging and fraud too soon.  You've still got two weeks.  
    • Still indecisive ??  
  • Our Sponsors