• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Lions Off-season Thread!!!

Rick

Lions will do better then the Queens this year, I HOPE!!!

I doubt it. They have improved their talent level though. They could conceivably double their win total from last year.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

And everyone knows the Cheesheads will be at the bottom of the division, I mean c'mon they're still wiping the tears off of their beer belly's from losing Favre, and their great season last year.

Originally Posted By: BrianLucky13
Lions will do better then the Queens this year, I HOPE!!!

Brian, you may be right, it looks as though the Lions are determined to improve their team this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go from last to first. Our division isn't a very tough division, it will be a close interesting season anyway.

DON'T GIVE IN TO THAT!!!!!!!

I figured I trolled in the other teams, so I figured to be fair I better make a smart comment about the Lions as well.

UM, HM?

I bet the Lions win at least 3 times the games in 09 as they did in 08 laugh

Oh yes, cause the one game they win Culpepper is going to get the roll on, on the queens in week two. This team is a little different than last year. Bigger and better players, better coaches. I bet the streak of no wins ends week 2. What a shame for the vikes to be the streak enders.

Going to sneak up on a few this year. The curse has been broken!!!! Bobby Lane has been reborn.

Thats good news coming from a division rivial. I think Al is having night mares of randy moss. In what calvin is going to do to him

Adam Schein of FoxSports.com and Green Bay cornerback Al Harris were caught in a numbers game this week.

During an interview, Schein asked Harris to give one strong opinion on anything in the NFL.

Harris’ answer? "The Lions can win eight games."

You know i Just dont know??? I Live and grew up in western Wi and have always been a lions fan. Even before Sanders took the stage. Best question I think I have ever been asked was in Oct, 2000. Sitting in the silverdome the guy next to me ask why I would spend (x) amount of money to travel to detroit and watch the lions. Been to four of their games and have yet to see them win. The day will come!!!!!!! The best part is two of my three sons are following me in my lion pride the thrid is just two little, 22 months. Just hope he dosent turn into a bears fan. Really thinking about pulling the trigger and taking the 2 oldest and wife to the dome for the lions game but am having a real hard time spending a couple hundred bucks on just tickets, let alone food and snackes. But it mayube worth it.

I respectfully disagree on the Williams deal. Detriot make out well on the compensation from Big D (1st, 3rd, 6th for Williams, and 7th). Michael Irvin came out on NFL Network this week and said Williams is not a bonified #1 WR; basically trashing his beloved Cowboys. Detriot having Calvin Johnson on the same feild as Williams showed Lions brass just how slow, and expendable Williams was; Dallas bought the hype, and now will be paying for it laugh.

that was a great deal for my lions. CJ is the man now anyways.

Pettigrew was a great pickup, he's the whole package. I'm excited to watch this offense, particularly if the Oline comes together even halfway decent

that was a great deal for my lions. CJ is the man now anyways.

Pettigrew was a great pickup, he's the whole package. I'm excited to watch this offense, particularly if the Oline comes together even halfway decent

The nice thing is, it can't be worse then last year grin

Its great you improved your team. But with out a quailty QB the ship will sink laugh. Ya the vikes may win the division. But win in the post season i dont hink so. Still cant wait till culpeper gets the roll on durning week 2 v.s the vikes. Good team to break the losing streak. grin Sending williams to the big d was a good move. The new gm is doing the right things. Everyone may be a little shocked this year.

Actually we lost one of the best Centers in the game and we'll be lucky to win the division this year!

Yes you did but favre dosent need the best he can call protections at the line him self. Thats what chilly thought. Oh wait favre isnt coming as of now. Ya bad move.