• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Packers Off-season Thread!!

Rick

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't wait for Allen to slam Rodgers on his head, and if that's true about the D, I think I may be a little worried about the cheese heads. This is going to be one good season!

Oh yeah I should add that the Packheads D pales in comparison to our defense!

I wouldn't get too excited about your #1 defense just yet. I'm sure the Pack and their D-staff are doing everything possible to ensure success with this unit because of the change-over in schemes.

Your offense is looking good, however, and will create lots of problems for everyone.

I have one comment to make, and this goes to all of my Packer brethren. Were you this mad at Darren Sharper when the Packers dumped him and he went to the Vikings? Were you this mad when Ryan Longwell went to the Vikings? Why is everyone so mad at Favre for doing it? Because he was better or more beloved? That's a bunch of [PoorWordUsage]. All of his retire/don't retire stuff has no bearing on this specific point. You can hate him for that separately, but the guy did nothing different than so many others.

I think a lot of us are being hypocritical in this situation. Favre is playing football, and like many of the greats, he wants to squeeze every last bit of football out before his body shuts it down for good. I'm going to enjoy watching him play each week, and I'll root against him for two games, but won't wish him any worse luck than I would have Jim McMahon!

Originally Posted By: leechbait
I still can't wait for Allen to slam Rodgers on his head,

I heard the same thing last year and it didn't happen, you gave me a good laugh tonight and I thank you for that.

Yeah I said the same thing last year!!! Actually I wouldn't like to see or wish any harm on anyone......except Rogers..lol!!

Maybe Favre can come in and give him a dirty crackback block laugh

I wouldn't get too excited about your #1 defense just yet. I'm sure the Pack and their D-staff are doing everything possible to ensure success with this unit because of the change-over in schemes.

Your offense is looking good, however, and will create lots of problems for everyone.

??? What ??? The D is dominant!! Wait, just wait 'til we meet up on Monday night, the spotlight will be on the WRONG side of the ball.

Yes, their D has been good but if your playing all sorts of different schemes, blitzes,etc, against other teams plain jane offenses you should look good. Same thing that KC did to the Vikes...blitzed their arse off when we were just trying to run a few basic plays with Favre.

I didnt know crow was in season!!! Hooter girls are way better looking then the Vikings Cheerleaders, thats for sure!! After going to the Chiefs game I forgot how terrible the metro dome is!! Maybe because it was full of Viking Fans!! If you see a guy with a 3 Favre Jerseys on that would be me!!(Vikings, Jets, and Packers-Packers on top of course) Im getting a Falcons #4 jersey soon, hopefully before Oct. 5th!!!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
I hate to say it but the Pack just made a really good pick. Raji is going to be a stud.
Not this year he isn't. He has trouble staying healthy.

He drops too many passes to be considered great.

They paid him more than I thought they would. I think they are waiting to see how the knee holds up, as Finley wanted more than a 2 year deal.

I think they are waiting to see how the knee holds up,

And if the medical community can perfect finger to brick transplants! laugh

I would have been fine with them not re-signing him... You can see Rogers confidence in him wain as the season wore on. Most of his drops were on critical downs to boot.

Good Luck!

Ken