• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Packers Off-season Thread!!

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Stealing a page from FG:

This thread is for ideas on what moves the packers should make or have made in the off-season...re-signings, new coaching, trades, free agency, etc...it will change throughout the off-season as moves are made.

of course that all depends on who the packers draft,trade,and sign.

discuss

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Rick, is it my birthday? grin

So are we (the Packers) going to take a DE with our first round pick? I think that makes the most sense at this point. I hope the new defense will be able to hold on to the lead for all 4 quarters this year. GO PACK GO!

Draft some o-line for that poor b@stard Rodgers. He was sacked 34 times last season, that was the 7th highest in the league(an argument could be made that it was the 5th highest since three QB's were sacked 38 times). He may have lead the league in TD passes had his backside not spent so much time getting familiar with the turf.

packers suck nobody cares. sorry

Hahahahahaha....you queen fans kill me.

I'd like to see them add some depth to the D line, then maybe add more depth at CB...The two we got ain't getting any younger.

And once, JUST ONCE I would like ot see Thompson surprise everyone and go after a quality F/A and spend a few bucks, kinda like when Reggie came to title town.

thats the only language they know when it come to the Pack.

They do need help at the O line, get some quality D linemen and yes get younger at CB. It would be nice to see Thompson go after some players for the 1st time, it will come just dont know when.

I don't know that much about the Packers personnel or what their needs are but I fully expect them to contend for the division Title.

I know last year was a major let-down but I don't think they need to do more than fill a couple holes and get a few more breaks to compete or possible win our division.

Let's try and stay on topic and avoid the silly stuff in these dedicated team threads.

O-line would be nice, but how many games did the Pack lose in the 4th quarter? We lost 4 games by less than 3 points after leading midway through the 4th quarter. Was that due to our defensive coach or was it due to a defense that is getting on in years? I agree with the above that it would be nice if Thompson found a "noteworthy" free agent this year.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Pack needs help on both sides of the line and a new GM laugh

Seems like they keep losings good DBs the past few years. What's up with that?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Thompson got the axe. At least we should be able to finish ahead of the Lions again crazy Should be a good run between MN and Chicago - the Bears have a quarterback this year.....thank goodness the Viqueens don't or they'd be a monster.