• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Bears Off-Season Thread

Rick

Hey the guys just getting to know the town, you know meeting a few ladies, kicking back shooting a little pool with a teammate and having a frosty. I think it is off season yet.

Broadway Joe huh,you know that might turn out to be a fair comparison in some regards, Joe has a ring right? ttg

No, it just goes to show that we are not desperate for an old banged up drama queen QB that doesn't know what he wants to do, play or be retired, as being our savior to our season.

The only thing going on is voluntary OTA's, wait till training camp and I am sure the chatter will pick up.

The latest bit is that we had LB Pisa Tiasamoa(howeveryouspellit) from the Rams in for a visit.

There now are you happy? wink

Yes, and no. I am happy that we are talking football, even though its far from football season, but I am not happy as Chicago is actually improving their team frown . They went and got a good young QB, and aren't trying to get some old washed up geezer. crazy

They still have an over the hill defense, Cutler will be playing from behind like he was in Denver, and having to throw the ball 45 times a game. On a side note...when ever I picture a Bears fan, all I can think about is the Superfan's from Saturday night live.. wink