• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chatfishing Cat Room

AceintheHole

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 7' med. It's the catfish one with the glow tip and guides. Spinning. I had to replace my channel cat rod. I didn't have to I just wanted to. Almost picked up a very very nice St Croix but at 119.99 it's a wee bit out of my price range

LOL Ya I saw that I drove up and down Black Dog. Pulled up on some guy, got out walked over to the river and the guy was like a deer in head light. So ya not you, not sure what he was doing lol ( nothing good I'm sure. )

So where did ya get nailed at, and hopefully they didn't take it for a year frown

yea I guess that wasnt my first one but finally learned that lesson. besides I'm more addicted to fishing and hunting that the reason I got the offence last time.

90 days would have been a walk in the park compared to three years hope it goes fast enough for you Ace. give me a call if you need anything. 763-807-0964

If its your 1st one... 90 days if you plead not guilty, 30 days (I believe) if you plead guilty. Ends up being a little bit longer as there is a waiting period before they take your license.

There will be 2 cases against you, one is criminal and the other is civil. The civil case is your driver's license. If you hire a lawyer and plead not guilty or attempt to plea bargain it down, you'll get the 90 days on your drivers license.

From my very long day in court watching everyone else's DWI cases, unless you have a very good feeling you can win, its not worth hiring a lawyer and fighting it. Will cost you much more money in the longhaul. Best case scenario fighting the charge will be a Careless Driving under the Influence, you'll still lose your license for 90 days but won't have a DWI on your record. I don't believe a Careless under the Influence is an aggravating factor if you happen to get #2 some day.

Just some food for thought.

I'm just going to court and and taking what they give me. I'm guily I don't need a lawyer to tell me that. Being it's the first one I'm not worried. If I can get it down to reckless driving that would be better. Just go in a take it like a man. I still have till the end of the week before I can't drive. I told the wife I am going out fishing sometime this week if your interested. Maybe Wed. or THursday.

Ace-

Not sure what your BAC was (and no need to supply that info either) but if you were between .08 and .10, you have a good chance of pleaing that down even without a lawyer. Anything above that, probably not.

.13, if it was a .16 or higher I would still be in there waiting to see the judge. There were a few people in there that refused to test (no smart at all) They told me it would be a Misdimeaner. I can deal with that. Wed. would be fine I just have to clear it with the boss. I told her I was going sometime this week so it should not be a problem. 65 and sunny Wed. On the plus side I told the wife she better get ready for some cattin cause she's coming with me we things start to heat up and the flats are biting. She's looking forward to it. Thanks for your support guys your the best. Forgot to turn my head lights on right away blush when I left thats why they pulled me over. They didn't tow my van they let my wife come pick it up being I was only 1 block from home

Bummer Ace, that sucks. So you must have been really close to home from where you started huh?

Seems like those are the worst ones. frown

You seem to be taking it well. That's good. I would guess that everyone involved (cop, judge etc) appreciates that.