Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nymph

Turkey

8 posts in this topic

Caught this guy showing off.

beardedhen040edited3.jpg

If you look close you can see this is a bearded hen with him.

Very Cool Dave! I'm sure there are plenty of folks hoping to see one just like that later this month!

I bet I saw 100 on my drive to Madison today, they were out in force!

Another sweet turkey shot! Where have you been finding these? I have been looking for them lately.

There are a bunch of turkeys north of greenleaf.

Wow, he is a looker! Nice job.

Sure, as long as you put a paper bag over his face. grin Perfect capture, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Democrats have wanted a single payer system from the start, but they don't have the power to pull it off.   The elderly, the healthcare providers and the medical profession are the drivers of the legislation, and they don't want single payer either, since they have already seen what has happened to Medicare coverage.                      
    • https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-sponsor-single-payer-healthcare-bill-574403%3Famp%3D1?espv=1   http://www.attn.com/stories/15946/democrats-supporting-health-care-plan   http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/446104/republican-health-care-bill-collapses-democrats-go-single-payer-universal-program
    • Same here. And look how well twetter is working for da prez!!
    • Facebook is where it's at...no thanks...
    • All forums have a certain shelf life. There is only so long that the debate over Ford/ Chevy, Vex/Marcin. Eskimo/ Strike master, Ice Castle / Yeti can keep your attention. After a while most just slip away. New people are using social apps more that the old forum formats and that is that. The only thing saving silly town is that politics is the gift that keeps on giving. 
    • Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is among GOP leaders saying Republicans and Democrats now need to work together on a fix. Over the weekend, Rep. Betty McCollum and Sen. Al Franken – both Democrats — said they agreed with Graham. “That is what we need to do,” Franken said on WCCO Sunday Morning. “Speaker Ryan said at the end of this process that the Affordable Care Act is the the law of the land. We need to address what’s wrong with the Affordable Care act, what isn’t working.” Immediately after pulling the bill, Trump said he would be willing to work with Democrats on health care.     Too big to fail.....deja vu
    • Catzman wins again for the 3rd time with a score of 365   2--fishingstar  359 3--Juneau4  346 4--Musky999  336 5--Swiveldigger  333 6--gregg52   308 7--jar jar    301 8--BlackLundProV  280 9--huckfin  276 10-mnwildman  260 ________________________ Standings overall 1--Catzman  1314 2--Juneau4  1243 3--Musky999  1223 4--fishingstar  1212 5--gregg52  1208 6--mnwildman  1205 7--jar jar  1195 8--Swiveldigger  1139 9--huckfin  1120 10-BlackLundProV  1112 
    •     I saw a couple of statements in the media yesterday from Dem leadership to the effect that they would be interested in working with Ryan on this.  One from our very own Al Franken.  So that tells me they most likely already are.      
    •   The 20" box fan thread was very informative, and lasted for years....
    • Possibly but it seems like the Democrats are now in the beginning stages of floating single payer. Lots of talk on that since the neocons dropped the ball
  • Our Sponsors