• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Radio In op

I disconnected the battery on my truck and tried to go through the process to unlock the battery. Well that didnt work well so now it says on the display "In Op". I was wondering what a guy has to do to be able to retry the process of unlocking the radio.

The truck is a 2001 2500 HD Chevy Silverado. I have the process to unlock the radio, but now cannot do anything.

Thanks

Brian

Give the dealer a call and they should be able to give you the code to put in. You may have to leave the battery cables diconected for a while (I think it may be up to a hour) before it all clears out.

Page 3-31 of your owners manual (really guys and gals there is a lot of really good information in these!!)

If you enter the wrong code eight times, INOP will

appear on the display. You will have to wait an hour with

the ignition on before you can try again. When you try

again, you will only have three chances to enter the

correct code before INOP appears.

i had that same problem with my truck. but im not exactly sure what i did to reset it. i disconnected the battery and reconnected it a couple times and all of a sudden it cleared that code? maybe try that i dont know if it will work for you but worth a try i guess lol.