• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Time for Lemaire to be shown the door?

PikeBayCommanche

Your prayers will be answered by the end of this season. I doubt he's coming back.

So, who does everyone think they will get to replace him? Mike Ramsey? We should have promoted the Aeros coach before he got hired by the Sharks.

He only has the tools he is given to work with. He proved with the Devils that his system works. It may be boring to watch but, it works. There is not a coach in the NHL that could win with the bunch they have in St. Paul. Thank the Lord the NHL gives you a point for just showing up, otherwise they may not have hit 50 points this year.

Coach Lemaire ordering a breakfast:

"Id tak a two peez a bacon, parallel"

"Id tak to peez of toaz"

"Id tak two egg, sunny looking up into de sky"

"Id tak a glass of juuce, oraaange"

"And that will complete my ordor"

Coach Lemaire ordering a breakfast:

"Id tak a two peez a bacon, parallel"

"Id tak to peez of toaz"

"Id tak two egg, sunny looking up into de sky"

"Id tak a glass of juuce, oraaange"

"And that will complete my ordor"

Thats funny.

I too think he is out at the end of this season. End of an erra and I will be sad to see him go. That being said, it is time for a change the "team of 18000" will go on.

I have to agree with this. I do like Lemaire, I think he has done a great job with this team getting the organization on its feet, but now that we've got some things established its time for a different philosophy and direction. The Western Conference is too competitive to continue on like we have been.

LOL @ Red Lake, I do a really good Lemaire impression. I might have to use your dialogue next time.

If Gabby would have been healthy enough to play in 50 games the Wild would be in the playoffs and you wouldn't be complaining. Have you complainers watched any of the games? The Wild very rarely get the calls, heck Boogie looks at another player and he is going to the box. Rolstan had his best season as a Wild player so if you know anything about hockey good defense creates offense. Playing the body creates turnovers which creates scoring chances. Is Keenen a better coach then Lameire? No he just has better talent.

You guys that want Lemaire gone are nuts. What's wrong with being in the playoffs every year? Even this year with all the injuries, we still have a shot.

I personaly, don't "want" him to go. I just have a feeling he will. A sign of a good coach is one that knows when it is time to go. I think he is ready to do just that. Would have liked to see him get a cup, but even without it, he has had a good run.

You can bad mouth his coaching style but you cannot question this man's heart or will to win. He just doesn't take any sh_t from players like Gaborik or any other high priced talent. I love it, personally. I could give two sh_ts about how great gabby is, if he doesn't play any defense or thinks he is above the team, sit his a$$ on the bench! I love a coach who isn't afraid, and if you lose J. Lemaire you will get some young guy who doesn't have the balls to do what is right.

Most hockey fans who coach from the couch don't have a clue what it takes to win. It isn't pretty but it is hockey in its purest form and that is what it takes to win.

I think alot of the better talent in the league doesn't want to play for a coach like Jaques, who tells you like it is. They have not been able to draw any quality talent through free agency over the last 8 years. It is either Doug R that can't get them here, or they don't come here because of the coach. You can't tell me these guys wouldn't want to play in a nearly full arena every home game. That said, Jaques has definately done a great job with what he's had to work with.

If Gabby would have been healthy enough to play in 50 games the Wild would be in the playoffs and you wouldn't be complaining. Have you complainers watched any of the games? The Wild very rarely get the calls, heck Boogie looks at another player and he is going to the box. Rolstan had his best season as a Wild player so if you know anything about hockey good defense creates offense. Playing the body creates turnovers which creates scoring chances. Is Keenen a better coach then Lameire? No he just has better talent.

They should have traded gabby before he opted for surgery... bah.. he's a waste of money..