• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yeah, I drove by there, quite a bit of water on top and too much snow to risk it. So i kept going and went to DL for the day. Pretty slow up there, but still a lot of people driving out.

How are things going over there in valley city? I graduated frim VCHS in 1990 and I now live in wisconsin and saw all of the flooding on the news. They must have had alot of snow up by carrington this year. I hope that everything gets back to normal soon and good luck.

River is coming down. But still have to use porta potties until the river level drops low enough that all the river water get below the sanitary sewer system. There is still a good number of areas that river water is infiltrating the system and it isn't helping at all. We moved back into our house Sunday.