• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer tires

Wanderer

Just wondering where a "go to" place might be around the north/west Metro for boat trailer tires.

I need a pair of P165 80 B 13's. Northern and Fleet Farm don't carry that size.

I will do some calling today but I thought I'd see if someone had that "you gotta go here" suggestion.

Thanks!

Thanks Black Bay. I planned to call them but just stopped by instead. 30 minutes later I was leaving with two new 175/80B13. Bias ply not radials. The guy at the counter claims bias ply last longer.

I tried a pair of 175's from Northern but they were too tall and I didn't have much clearance under the fenders. They were about an inch taller than my 165's.

Now the 175's I picked up today are exactly as tall but wider. Now I just have to worry about the outside of the fender rubbing the edge of the tire.

Tire guy says they don't make 165's much anymore. It's an old size style that's hard to come by.

I spent about $90 dollars less though. smile