• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Retractable transom tie downs

tcroz

Question

I need to know where I can find the company that makes the transom tiedowns that you mount on your trailer. They are spring loaded and reel in when you are not using the. I had these on my old boat and loved the. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 answers to this question

I read the reviews on one of the big box stores and not the one you find in minnesota, and much of the reviews say they did not last and the springs broke. they say they would not retract, and many say they got 6 months to 1 year of use. has anyone else had good or bad expierences who has had them for an extended period of time?