Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wahoohendoo

PITCH MEN

8 posts in this topic

just seen on dicovery ch. that billy mays and anthony sullivan will be hosting this show sick that should be interesting, i think I'm going bald already.

Billy Mays could take my dog for a walk, pick up after him (if you know what I mean) then try to sell it on TV.

Whos more annoying Mays, the Shamwow guy, the Progressive lady, or the Geico gekko?

The Shamwow got chopped last weekend after he assaulted a working girl. She bit him when he tried to kiss her, so he hit her until she let go.

The Germans make it so you know it has to be good! "Shamwow"

You're gonna love my nuts! "Slap Chop"

Billy Mays makes me long for the days of K-tel/Ronco; and thats saying something. When I hear that voice I wonder if that is day-to-day SOP, like at the breakfast table; "Pass me the berry jelly!" crazy

Most Annoying?

A. Progessive Broad

B. Shamwow dude (But I think he won't be around much longer)

C. Billy Mays

do you guys mean Floe the gothic donkey? sick

Mr. shamwow reminds me of the punk at the bar who cant hold his liquor and is hitting on your girl mad

Yeah i couldnt imagine the tones around the Mays household or if he and the misses got into a "shouting match" crazy