• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your boat

Chris Haley

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why a 6hp kicker with a 25hp honda?"

That was the same thing I thought.

Ah, good question. For that matter, why only a 25hp? lol. Only one answer, it is my Sag, BWCA boat. No electricity up there to plug in trolling motor batteries. Believe it or not, the Honda just doesn't troll down to my liking, as I lindy rig alot. PLUS, having the 6hp as a backup on Sag, where you might not see anyone all day, is huge. That little 6hp is the cat's meow, and I would take it over any electric hands down for my style of fishing. Thanks for the question. Junky....... IMG_0754.jpg

Well who evers other boat is there got it right, bow towards the waves! frown
It was a calm night had no clue this was coming. Thats what I get for fishing through dark and sleeping late. Never again Bow out for now on

Thanks for the reply Fishing Novice. If you've got any more pix of that setup, esp the front "spring", or any more info for your friend, I'd appreciated it! Great looking boat, btw. Thanks in advance. ( goose55316 at msn dot com )

I guess this is puny against all you big guys, but I love it. It only has a Merc 25 electric start and I do have problems getting to plane out with 2 people in it, but the 40 HP I want is a little out of my budget right now.

lund2.jpg

I guess this is puny against all you big guys, but I love it. It only has a Merc 25 electric start and I do have problems getting to plane out with 2 people in it, but the 40 HP I want is a little out of my budget right now.

lund2.jpg

we got the exact same boat as you! smile

This will be my 13th summer with my Tyee. It gets me where I want to be: On the water in Minnesota, Ontario, Wisconsin and Michigan

AguasabonRiverGorge2.jpg

Departing for the Slate Islands from the mouth of the Aguasabon River Gorge on the far north shore of Lake Superior. I saw many Caribou and caught Lake Trout.

Mnboatman - that is a beautiful shot of your boat. Wow - looks like there are a ton of stories from that place!!!

Very cool.

It's a long drive (4 hours past Grand Portage) with spectacular scenery when it's not raining and foggy. There is very rugged terrain, hundred + islands with some protected water. My only cost was gas and groceries. I found three free cabins on the islands that are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis.