Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
broken_line

regristration numbers?

8 posts in this topic

i recently painted over the numbers on my boat and am wondering if i should buy stickers or paint them on??

Whatever you do, have the numbers contrast the paint behind them smile I personally like "medium" fancy stickers, sort of like an italicized arial font with slight swoop at the ends. I just put them on my sleds and they look nice, and about $7 for a complete set.

Go to a vinyl printer and have them make you a custom strip of numbers. The sky is the limit in color and style. I paid about $25 for my numbers.

i painted mine today and they look alright.. not as good as the stickes but it will work..

I got a set of stickers from the dealer where I bought my boat. boat is black and red Lund and the stickers color matched the boat perfect. Not that expensive and look really nice on the boat.

I paid about $25 to an online vinyl printer. Silver flake over offset black background. I was able to find the font that matched the Lund's model number perfectly. Looks really sharp and worth the extra effort in my opinion.