Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark Cloud

April 1st Laugh

7 posts in this topic

And here are two April Fools pictures sure to make ya laugh...

tipuptimmy.jpg

timmyperch.jpg

DC, every time I see Timmy and fish with him I laugh he is a comical guy old Timmy Toe himself winksmile.Its a good thing he don't run tip-ups any more I would prolly laugh pi$$ my pants laugh.

DC when I first saw the caption for this post I expected to see a picture of a vehicle stuck in a snow bank wink. That first picture is a classic.

If he still used tip-ups I wouldn't get much fishing done and id have a sore arm. I'd be very busy throwing snowballs at him and his tip-ups. smile

Thanks for laugh fellas I needed it! I just got my school ball schedule and I'm booked solid. I'm in Oneida tonight and my quads are still killing me from the "behind the dish" game on Tuesday. Ramping up and will be busy from 23 Apr to 31 May and then ASA starts up. Thanks for giggle guys...

Tim,The Quads shocked what happens when you are in that position and have to take a well you know laughlaugheek.You will have to have tuzzy modify a bucket for you wink.