Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NTW

Reel Price

16 posts in this topic

What would you pay for a Bantam Curado 200CU?

I believe a couple years have passed since it was new but the reel has not seen any action.

they are very solid reels... but take a look at the completed listings on [YouNeedAuthorization]. Should give you somewhat of a figure. I think ppl like the newer ones now because of the new "low profile" setup. IMO... those bantams were awesome!

Pay what you think it is worth. I found a couple last off season for 50 bucks, but they were B series reels and I love em. I would say C series would probably fetch 75 bucks each, not much difference between B and C series reels though.

Ive had at one point about a dozen of the old green curado.. what a great reel. Bulletproof! I have since sold them off used at about $50 each.. But they were used!! I only have one left now, and its a 5.3-1 cranking reel that I updated the bearings on. its smooth and casts a mile, and cant for the life of me get rid of it.. 2 years ago a mouse tried to kill it by eating the handles.. I just put a new set of reel grips on it.. still kicking!

that said... the new Curado is the bomb!!! I now own 4 of them!

Glad to hear the positive feedback! (and so quickly)

I just bought the one I was looking at. Thanks for the help!

If a turkey paints a house yellow on one side and brown on the other, whats the price of the bread in Istanbul?

If a turkey paints a house yellow on one side and brown on the other, whats the price of the bread in Istanbul?

Many variables will dictate the cost of the bread and many questions must be asked. For starters is this a lead based or water based paint and are we talking about a wild turkey or domesticated farm turkey. The exact color must also be determined is this a bright sunshine yellow or more of a dandilion yellow, straight brown or likewise. The current economic state of istanbul will also influence the cost of the grain to make the bread. Is the bread being served with any sides, turkey perhaps? Hope this helps!