• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel Price

NTW

they are very solid reels... but take a look at the completed listings on [YouNeedAuthorization]. Should give you somewhat of a figure. I think ppl like the newer ones now because of the new "low profile" setup. IMO... those bantams were awesome!

Pay what you think it is worth. I found a couple last off season for 50 bucks, but they were B series reels and I love em. I would say C series would probably fetch 75 bucks each, not much difference between B and C series reels though.

Ive had at one point about a dozen of the old green curado.. what a great reel. Bulletproof! I have since sold them off used at about $50 each.. But they were used!! I only have one left now, and its a 5.3-1 cranking reel that I updated the bearings on. its smooth and casts a mile, and cant for the life of me get rid of it.. 2 years ago a mouse tried to kill it by eating the handles.. I just put a new set of reel grips on it.. still kicking!

that said... the new Curado is the bomb!!! I now own 4 of them!

If a turkey paints a house yellow on one side and brown on the other, whats the price of the bread in Istanbul?

Many variables will dictate the cost of the bread and many questions must be asked. For starters is this a lead based or water based paint and are we talking about a wild turkey or domesticated farm turkey. The exact color must also be determined is this a bright sunshine yellow or more of a dandilion yellow, straight brown or likewise. The current economic state of istanbul will also influence the cost of the grain to make the bread. Is the bread being served with any sides, turkey perhaps? Hope this helps!