Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brad coin

Swapmeet and hangout ,saturday after Expo at O'Garas 'your invited"

9 posts in this topic

Come to our annual swapmeet and hangout after the Minnesota muskie Expo this saturday 7-9pm This year at one of St pauls most famous

O'GARAS bar and grill

We have O'GARAs Shamrock room reserved and You are invited no charge to come and no charge to bring your musky tackle to sell,swap.buy,,Theres always a good turnout and some real bargains on rods,reels,lures anything muskie that happens to turn up, Perfect chance for people new to the sport to pick up some great deals on tackle has alot of guys always have to have the new "hot" tackle and are willing to get rid of thier perfectly good tackle,

or just come and hangout or have something to eat 'lots of musky talk' theres also rumor of a possible bowling tourney afterwards.

its always fun!!!!!

O'GARAS bar and grill

164 snelling ave no

St Paul,MN

just a few blocks from the expo at Concordia

We'll be there with lots of good stuff to sell and trade

Definitely will be there...

Esox... hopefully will meet you this time around...

I wanted to go to the swap but my wife invited friends over for a BBQ on Sat. So I have to go to the expo on Friday.

I just filled a blue Plano box for the swap and have a ton of baits I should get rid of. Is it bad when your stack of 3700 Plano boxes are as tall as you are (not including the 400 baits on my wall)????

Shawn -

Just think how tall that stack of 3700's would have been if your sickness would have started way back when we worked together??

-box

Shawn can i come oogle at your collection sometime and check out the treats business?

I had to lock my treats up for fear my partners would steal them. theres been several attempts already.

I've got a new batch of Treats in the works right now if anyone's interested. I've got a couple Tonka Dream and Brown Sucker done right now. If I still have them by this weekend I'll bring them to the swap too.