• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, we get some odd racks once in awhile. I want that double drop tine. On the stumps are Block Topper, the bucks love it. There is also C'MERE DEER that has been on the stumps since last year. I've had deer stay on that stump and eat the rotted wood for 20 minutes while on stand.

Ya, we get some odd racks once in awhile. I want that double drop tine. On the stumps are Block Topper, the bucks love it. There is also C'MERE DEER that has been on the stumps since last year. I've had deer stay on that stump and eat the rotted wood for 20 minutes while on stand.

I should get a few pics of one that is growing, Have not seen the updated pics from last weekend yet. That double drop is neat! Good Luck hunting him

Great pics man, i hope you stick that buck this fall. that would be a cool trophy. you don't see many like that.

this time of year they sure back on the inches quickly. i had a big from a week ago of a ten point, his g4's have grown an inch or two in just seven days.

here are some of my new pics.

cj

Picture4947.jpg

Picture4948.jpg

a>

Picture4943.jpg

Picture4942.jpg

nice pictures. I just bought one this weekend and put it out. HOpefully it will work out good. Never tried one before so we'll see what happens. How far do you guys put them off of the trail?

Got a question. I hunt on private land but there are people who feel the need to explore other land and I may find a camera missing. Is there a brand that doesn't flash as not to alert the hunters. Also, how do you secure a camera so it doesn't get swiped or makes it harder to swipe.

Thanks,