• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mets have given up all hope

IFallsRon

The New York Mets officially named Livan Hernandez their No.5 starter Monday and that officially closed the door on any return by Pedro Martinez to the New York Mets, according to the New York Daily News.

Hernandez will start Friday's exhibition against the Red Sox at Citi Field, and be activated April 11 for a start at Florida, likely after the Mets carry Nick Evans as an extra bench player for four games, according to the Daily News.

Rather see Livan keep getting chances than Ponson. Fat gut, grease dripping off his curly mullet and him in a Twins uniform- something I hope will eventually wipe itself out of my mind. Now my other team the Royals have him. Hopefully they wise up soon

I can still see him at the Dome on TV, first inning and he was sweating like he had just ran a marathon. It's air conditioned in there for Petes Sake!!! Good luck in KC, Sidney- I have been miserable myself just sitting in the stands watching, let alone playing!! The heat in KC in the summertime is 10Xs worse than here.