• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which stores still have their Ice Rods out for sale?

S.D. Ice Angular

I spose Spring Lake Park would be too far out of your way?

I was at Thorne Brothers Sunday and Monday. They have a nice selection out to look at. I don't know how much quality you want, but that's what they deal in.

I picked up a new 7-1/2 foot muskie rod but had to handle a couple of those sweet jig rods they make too. winkgrin

three local shops that come to mind; Bait Den, cty rd 75 south side of St Cloud, Tackle Box and More, cty rd 75 about a mile north of Bait Den, and Stop Light Bait on E St Germain and Hwy 10. laugh If you're coming from Alex take the Cty Rd 75 exit at St Augusta and turn left onto cty 75. Bait Den is north at 33rd St and cty 75. Tackle Box is north of that left side also big yellow building next to Shooter Saloon and Eatery. Great place for a sandwich and a cold one. smile

I'm sure you'll find some sales going on at one of these. If you stop at Tackle Box and More and talk to Chuck, grey hair. Tell him I told you to stop by. I know he carries the Genz rods, had quite a few when I was there a week ago and caught some minnies. I live only 3/4 mile from him so I usually stop there. Ask him to show you the Granite City Rattlin jig. This was hotter than H on LOW again this year, and last week my son kicked my butt with the pink, smaller version on some crappies. Good luck with your search. Bill