• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beer of the Summer.....

Mich Golden if I have to drink a light beer (or play beer pong). Otherwise I picked up some South Shore Nut Brown Ale ($4 for a six pack) and 4 pints of Sprecher Double IPA for the same price. That Double IPA will get you wasted in no time.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I just found this post now when it has been going for a while. My name say's it all. I truly love beer and especially the wheat beers.

If I have the $$$$$

1. Mothership Wit Organic Wheat Beer

2. Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat

3. Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat

4. Sleeman Honey Brown Lager

5. James Page Burly Nut Brown

6. Grainbelt Premium

7. Lakemaid

If I'm low on $$$

1. Gluek Honey Bock

2. Hamms (my brother and a friend of mines fault)

If you are going the cheap route try not to foam over.

If any of you have not tried Mothership Wit I would recommend it highly. If you don't like it let me know you can either drop it off or mail it to me. One of the best newer beers I have had in years.

So as long as its cold and wet it dont really matter to me what it is. My top choices: keystone light, busch light, high life, MGD, schmidt, grainbelt, MGD light hey all u coors drinkers did u know that the coors mountains (on the can) and the keystone mountains fit inised each other like a puzzle piece? give it a shot

When I have it, Rainer beer. It is from the MT / WY area. Grew up on this stuff. Use to be able to buy a 6 pack of pounders for $3. Had my brotehr bring up 2 cases last year up to Canada so I could bring some home. If out of Rainer, like I am now, Mich Golden will do. Now ice fishing it is Hamms!

Honey Moon (it is a honey pilsner put out by Blue Moon). It is a seasonal beer and IMO the best honey pilsner you can buy in a bottle. The South Shore Brewery's Honey Pils is pretty good in the bottle but even better right at the brewery in Ashland.

I love seeing all the Boulevard fans on here. I remember heading to Westport in Kansas City when I lived down there and asking the bartender if he had any "local" beers I could try. I was given a Boulevard unfiltered wheat and instantly fell in love.