• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring will just not..... SPRING!!

I could comment on other things you could start wearing again, but that might not be appropriate. laughgrin
i assume you will be wearing that attire at your retirement party, right? laughlaugh i will look forward to that!!! winkwhistle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were at an establishment that did meat raffles and the lady doing it had an obnoxious voice, so one of the deer hunters thought he would silence her by buying all the tickets...All she did was go get another package and start all over. laugh

My top 10 spring wish list.

1. Boat, dock, and lift in the water.

2. To feel what 70 degrees out side feels like again.

3. Green grass and leaves on trees.

4. Winters worth of dog doo in my yard would disapear.

5. Trolling I really miss trolling. Had a beer in the boat in the garage last night just to look at my poles.

6. Camp fires by the lake.

7. Cooler full of beer and Ice. And to actually need the ice.

8. Rib-eye steak on the grill with potato and carrot packets.

9. Lime Margarita on the rocks sitting in the sun.

10. 50 less pairs of muddy shoes by our garage door.

Hubby is in Sioux Falls today, so I was the one to bring my father in law in to the doctor today - his blood pressure was through the roof due to the stress of dealing with his wife's death and all the estate junk. After determining that he needed some meds to help with the stress/anxiety, we were good to go home. The bright spot - there was a boat show going on in the mall where his pharmacy is. Good way to get him to calm down, I thought. smile

My sister in law is in the States until after Easter, but she doesn't deal well with situations like this. She came along, and bought breakfast! Not exactly the day I had planned, but the company was good. Laughing at funny stories I told at my hubby's expense helped to bring the pressure down as well. Hopefully, hubby won't mind too much! grin

AAAAHHHHHH!!! crycryThe new forcast came out, and now we are supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend! We went from a dusting to 5-10 inches! As Charlie Brown would say "I can't stand it!"
better yous than us, we had ours earlier in the week. winkwhistle

Hubby is in Sioux Falls today, so I was the one to bring my father in law in to the doctor today - his blood pressure was through the roof due to the stress of dealing with his wife's death and all the estate junk. After determining that he needed some meds to help with the stress/anxiety, we were good to go home. The bright spot - there was a boat show going on in the mall where his pharmacy is. Good way to get him to calm down, I thought. smile

My sister in law is in the States until after Easter, but she doesn't deal well with situations like this. She came along, and bought breakfast! Not exactly the day I had planned, but the company was good. Laughing at funny stories I told at my hubby's expense helped to bring the pressure down as well. Hopefully, hubby won't mind too much! grin

maybe we passed each other on the highway this am?

We farm, so first is wheat, followed by a barley/field pea mix. Then comes corn, then soybeans.

We farm organic, so typically we plant later than everyone else, but it may be a little closer to conventional time tables this year. Don't want it too close, or cross-pollination becomes a problem.

Nice list JeffB!! laughcool

We haven't had any sun up north, have we Barb and muskybait!! cryfrown

I don't think the sun is going to shine ever again. I guess I will just have to go have another margarita!

ULT, it ain't happening. coolcrazy Besides, I haven't seem much of Rebel on here lately, wonder what he's up to, must be poking around other forums talking about muskies and such laugh . confused You know ULT, now that you are retired, you don't have any type of professional image to maintain, you should join glen with the modeling!!!!!! grin I'll leave it to you two, I'm too short anyways... whistle

I have to work this weekend, bad part of being a restaurant manager frown. Oh well, Sunday off, but of course mother nature wants my bike to rust away and taunt me in my apartment, so I will probably play anti-social and keep on the spring cleaning, my vacation is about a month away, and I am NOT going to be spending it cleaning.

Who knows, maybe I'll break down and ride out in the snow!!!