• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring will just not..... SPRING!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Sustained winds of 26, gusts of 34 recorded in Marshall. We are supposed to get up to 45 mph gusts tonight. Looks like a good night to stay home!

Next time I see them, I'll have to ask if they know you. I just won't ask while she's cutting my hair! grin

Yep. Sustained winds of 26, gusts of 34 recorded in Marshall. We are supposed to get up to 45 mph gusts tonight. Looks like a good night to stay home!

Next time I see them, I'll have to ask if they know you. I just won't ask while she's cutting my hair! grin

i dont know if her daughter would remember, but i am sure babe, marlys would, we are god parents over my aunt and uncles youngest kid. my thinkin asking after the cutting is much better idea. grin

Just came in from the outside, snowing at a pretty good clip. Must have at least 200 birds hitting the feeders. About 3 inches on the ground. Spent about 30 minutes looking at the flood pictures in the photography forum, I definitely have nothing to complain about compared what they are going through.

We had a ton of redpolls at our feeder too!

It looks like we got around 4-5" here in Carlton and it's still lightly snowing. So how much did everyone get? Was it just rain south of the cities?

It is April Fool's Day! But there's no foolin' when it comes to this snow. frown

Yesterday we had rain, snow, rain, hail, rain and snow - in that order. This morning we woke up to snow covered yards and it's still snowing - there's probably an inch or two on the ground. It's that heavy wet stuff that is also clinging to all the branches, and hopefully will melt by the end of the day crazy

we had about 6 inches of wet/heavy snow yesterday. this am woke to another 2-3 of wet heavy snow. roads crappy both mornings till i got to about monticello then just wet. FISHINCHICKS, how are the roads your way as i will be headed to sioux falls thurs am?

We had a ton of redpolls at our feeder too!

It looks like we got around 4-5" here in Carlton and it's still lightly snowing. So how much did everyone get? Was it just rain south of the cities?

It is April Fool's Day! But there's no foolin' when it comes to this snow. frown

We have gone through nearly 25# of sunflower seeds in 3 days cry