• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring will just not..... SPRING!!

Have you heard that we up north here are under a Winter Storm Warning tomorrow through Tuesday? Here's a quote from the NWS:

Quote:
TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES ARE

POSSIBLE ACROSS ITASCA...CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN SAINT

LOUIS...CARLTON... PINE... DOUGLAS...BURNETT AND WASHBURN

COUNTIES BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.

Are any of you as tired of winter as I am? crymad

Alright, I'll stop complaining (but I refuse to shovel any of this stuff)!

What was everyone up to this weekend? I've been working all weekend (gasp! shock!) but I also got to head up to Two Harbors last night for my mom's and sister's birthday party so I got to squeeze a little bit of fun!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that they've made a very catastrophic mistake on forecasting this one Charley!! smile

My sister used to live in Tucson. We'd visit her over Spring break and jump in her apt. building's pool while all her neighbors thought we were nuts because it was a cold day at 62 degrees!! They were still wearing their "winter" coats for goodness sakes! How could we be swimming in such weather?! gringrin

I am tired of this too!!!! I spent today cleaning my sister and her bf's house, it's going on the market tomorrow. And the allergies I am now dealing with would be so much better if they were from being outside, not dust we kicked up all day inside frown. Oh well, all good things come to those who wait, right? We will just appreciate spring more when it actually gets here!

I went down to Buffalo to the state conference for Let's Go Fishing With Seniors, learned a ton of things and had a blast. Today I spent the whole day working on our local chapters HSOforum which will be up and running by tomorrow night. I got up today, turned on the computer, heard my weatherbug squeaking and read about the weather and wanted to just crawl back in bed.

Lisa, it's all my fault. I'm sorry. I took the plows off the work trucks a couple days ago. My bad, I should have known better.

If it makes you feel any better, down here on the prairie we're looking at a foot of snow and 40 MPH winds the next couple of days.

Snow and wind, welcome to the prairie.

That's right-it's all BG's fault! crazywinkgrin

Barb! That's very cool! Email me the link so I can see your fresh new site! Are you going to the Swap?

Charley, I was still in high school when she lived down there. Sorry I can't help you on the fun spots! She lives back here in MN now.

No problem with the snow...I'll just roll over in bed, or have another cup on coffee, and wait it out. But with the grandkids on spring break, it could get a little nicer.

BG...it's my fault.....we put the sleds in storage and got out the bikes for the little ones. laughgrincrazy

The only bad thing is that I am supposed to donate blood tomorrow. I hope I can make it. Otherwise, I'll be thinking of you poor guys driving to work. grin

So I guess that while I am cleaning the garage today, I better not put away the shovels!! crazy

glenn - if you take hwy 23 to sioux falls, you will be just a few miles from my place when you cruise past Cottonwood.

We've been downgraded to a winter weather advisory here. We're supposed to be getting more rain than other places. That'll cut down on the snow totals, but hopefully that won't mean ice.

really. i do go that way. i am concerned about blowing snow in that open country. my uncles wife, my aunt is from cottonwood. do you know the matthis family. i think thats how its spelled, her dads name was emil.

I think I would be changing that date Big Guy. Could be a little bit of a rough trip.

ULT I like your thinking.

Lisa people were golfing yesterday down here. I had a fire and cooked up some perch and Northern last nite outside.

G.C.

SO. where did you buy your perch? laughlaughlaughcrazywinkwhistle

i am going thurs now. her name is maxine, live in bloomington now. yes she does they call her babe, but i believe its marlis, got a bro vince and butch. she also has nieces and nephews around. they have invited me to come down pheasant and goose hunting, bt you konw no time. weird thing i drove threw there the day of that bus accident 3-4 hours before it happened. some of babes kids where on there from what i hear.

That's right-it's all BG's fault! crazywinkgrin

Barb! That's very cool! Email me the link so I can see your fresh new site! Are you going to the Swap?

Charley, I was still in high school when she lived down there. Sorry I can't help you on the fun spots! She lives back here in MN now.

Its ALWAYS boilerguys fault - wink