• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DONE

Ryan_V

Well, the porty is sitting in the shop set up with the sun facing it to dry out. Perm on mille lacs is blocked up in dry dock after one last weekend out last weekend. wheel house is ready to take the place of the camper in the shed. Now that I'm done I'm ready for spring, and i see in the forecast that we might get dumped on again!!!

was a decent year. late out on Mille Lacs again, but the fishing was slightly better than last year. can't wait until next year!!

I just walked out of the BWCAW earlier today. Did okay. Caught some decent sized crappie and jumbo perch, plus 2 10" sunnies. Not a bad way to end my ice fishing season! grin

Well guys, we'll see you next year...ON THE ICE!

The way it's looking on the LOTW we are gonna perhaps get to fish thru the closure of Walleye season on April 14th. Who knows maybe a bit of piking yet after that??

Westside access's are holding up well. Solid clear ice 3 foot plus.

Day by day thing but this would'nt surprise me.

Pick a day and make it, enjoy the spring season!!

fiskyknut

Not much for good ice around here so I and some buddies headed up to the Park rapids area for one last day on the ice yesterday. When we went out the shoreline was solid and by the time we left there was about 10ft of exposed shoreline and knee deep water to contend with. Summer cant come soon enough for me.