Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

DONE

18 posts in this topic

Well, the porty is sitting in the shop set up with the sun facing it to dry out. Perm on mille lacs is blocked up in dry dock after one last weekend out last weekend. wheel house is ready to take the place of the camper in the shed. Now that I'm done I'm ready for spring, and i see in the forecast that we might get dumped on again!!!

was a decent year. late out on Mille Lacs again, but the fishing was slightly better than last year. can't wait until next year!!

ive heard 16" for my neck of the praie.. i kinda hope accu weather is right i wanna ride my sled to school!!

hate to put the house away myself, but does not look like I will get out anymore. Time to ready the big boat for superior.

Just had my last trip this weekend. Time to hang it up for the season.

I just walked out of the BWCAW earlier today. Did okay. Caught some decent sized crappie and jumbo perch, plus 2 10" sunnies. Not a bad way to end my ice fishing season! grin

Well guys, we'll see you next year...ON THE ICE!

The way it's looking on the LOTW we are gonna perhaps get to fish thru the closure of Walleye season on April 14th. Who knows maybe a bit of piking yet after that??

Westside access's are holding up well. Solid clear ice 3 foot plus.

Day by day thing but this would'nt surprise me.

Pick a day and make it, enjoy the spring season!!

fiskyknut

One last trip this weekend up north, but I should get the boat out this week in southern mn. Ice fishing and open water in the same week only in mn.

yes yesterday was sad day as I summerized the auger and placed all the ice gear away....looks like I had better buy more gas fot the snowblower. Forcasting 15" plus. Ish......

ish is right!!!! The flurries have started here at home....makes me sick

Not much for good ice around here so I and some buddies headed up to the Park rapids area for one last day on the ice yesterday. When we went out the shoreline was solid and by the time we left there was about 10ft of exposed shoreline and knee deep water to contend with. Summer cant come soon enough for me.

Saw a guy driving a truck out on Bemidji today, looked like a mid size ranger or something of that sort.

Saw a guy driving a truck out on Bemidji today, looked like a mid size ranger or something of that sort.

he deserves to get a "darwin award"

There is still close to 2 feet of ice up here. Won't that hold a small truck?

two feet of good ice will hold a truck. but there is not much good ice left in mn.

There was plenty of good ice where I was this past weekend, but as always this time of year the shoreline was the issue.

The main Ice was fine and solid, it's just the shorelines getting eaten up.

Im done on the hard water for the year, now I am waiting for my friend to get back so we can find some open water and find the crappies again.