Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunt fish repeat

Lowrance 522c in stock locally

3 posts in this topic

In case anyone is looking the big box sporting goods store in Forest Lake and Lakeville has a limited supply of 522c in stock they are still $499.00 but you don't have to deal with buying online.

I got mine 3 weeks back in Rogers for $499.00, got back $50.00 after a different store advertised them for $449.00. I hook it up to my flasher battery yesterday and played with it for a while. It received the satellites fast, looked great and am excited for the fishing season. I just need to go back and get one of those ram mount before I put it in the boat.

That's a great price, if I had the cash I'd get another for the front of my boat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Related to Striped Bass (only a lot smaller).  
    • Thanks for the offer and info.  I will have to get out and look around at some. I'm picky and willing to wait till I find that cherry rig to come around so I might not be getting one for a while. Which is OK because I'm in no hurry.
    • little early fer that fish aint it!!!!!! I wanna see pictures of you camping come tomorrow morning when da blizzard comes thru!!!!!!!!!!!! nice pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!
    • If I understand correctly this only for bows. I have a crossbow and from what I understand it is considered a firearm. Is that the case? My son has a bow and has the archery tag.
    • so ... dillon has a bird to enter and 1957 is still hunting? looks like we are in good shape, but lot of guys still hunting in MN and WI, i assume   ended my season friday. got the blind set up before the shower started. it quit right before sunrise time and there was lots of gobbling on the roost a couple hundred yards away but none where i heard them close by when scouting a couple days earlier. a few distant gobbles on the ground, then nothing after the rain and wind picked up again. finally saw a hen step out of the woods about 830 and start heading toward me. soft yelps kept her coming, then out steps a big tom and several more hens heading my way but when they got to an opening in the fence from the stalk field into another timber, the tom paused, i had the bead on him, decided it was too far, and then they were gone the rain quit a half hour later and i ramped up the calling with some louder yelps and cutts. a few minutes later a head comes over a rise in the field and its a solo tom. he ignored the dekes and headed toward the fence gap where the others went, stopped and fanned without gobbling, but some soft yelps, clucks and purrs kept him coming my way. dropped him at 40 yards after stepping it off to where he lay, i kept going to where the other tom left the field and it was 55 big steps, so glad i didnt shoot went 23, 10, 1 but the rain cut loose again on the way back to the truck so i didnt take pictures  
    • If you were anywhere close to southern Minny I would invite you over and let you drive mine and show you the things I look for both in the jeep and plow since mine seems pretty close to what you are looking for. If you have any questions PM me.
  • Our Sponsors