• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is the best looking car in NASCAR in your opinion?

SledNeck

I like the whole Crown Royal scheme. Maybe thats because Im a little biased toward their wonderful product!

This is what the 26 car looks like for the first lap until he starts smashing into people and causing huge wrecks

60_nascar-daytona-jamie-mcmurray.jpg

I also like this car's look WAY better than M&Ms

l3712614.jpg

I like Jr's scheme. Clean and a little old school.

Don't know if this is popular knowledge on this board or not but Jr made up the scheme with the help of a guy he got to know in an on line racing site (gaming site).

They liked each other's taste and hooked up to design last year's 88.

I'm bummed the 14 doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping Lagano learns how to drive quick! smirk

Originally Posted By: s2h

Old

390506163_1d7621e451.jpg

Best looking car of all time!

For now though, I would have to agree with you sled, J.Mac's car is pretty cool.

ABSOLUTELY....The coolest car ever!!!

I always kind of liked the old Tide car Ricky Rudd use to run way back when. Not sure why though?

Gee I figured someone would have said no. 18 after its been totaled. grin

Even though I would boo him at the track, I think those M&M paint jobs are actually fairly clever sometimes. They do change them around from time to time.

DD