• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD6 - Modern Warfare 2

LMITOUT

15 days before my b-day.... I wonder what the wife's gonna have to get me for my b-day??? laugh

Socks??? No, wait- a tie??? No, wait- underwear??? No, wait- I give up. What do you think she will get you?? I am no good at this game

i play cod 4 all the time cod 5 once in a great while add me mnhunter and justcause88.i play hardcore team death match,sabotage,or team tactical.all great for getting big xp points.

Hmmm..interesting. The teaser trailer did not do much though. Would be nice to have some new perks. I am REALLY looking forward to some new guns(lets pray they don't mess up and make a low level gun as powerful as the Mp40). There is a TON of stuff they can put into this game that fans of this franchise have wanted for years. Being that everyone is giving out gamertags, I have 2 if any of you want to add: bigdogdadx2(mainly used for nazi zombies and the new map pack), and WOCONER(used for everything else). I play WaW a lot more than CoD4. I play on 360 only also!

I saw the new preview and while Im sure it will be a good game I was kind of suprised. From that preview alone it seemed like more of a james bond style action and less like the realistic military style game 4 was. Im sure infinity ward will put out a fun game regardless.

Just an FYI the Call of Duty tag has been dropped from the name so Infinity Ward can continue to make titles on the Modern Warfare series without having to wait for the other studio to produce the WW2 era CoD titles in between. The game is simply called "Modern Warfare 2". It appears they addressed my biggest copmplaint with all CoD titles: the respawn system. Hopefully it is something closer to like a Halo 3 respawn system (which is actually pretty complicated, as there are nearly 100 spawn points for any given map). Sure Halo spawns people behind you too, but a quick take of your teams positioning will tell you when that is going to happen so you can turn around.

I am actually kind of glad they dropped the COD moniker. Like was said, it gives them ease of being able to churn out sequels without having to wait for Treyarch to push out WW1-2 games. I really hope this brings about each company trying to one-up each other, producing great games. I just wonder if the Nazi Zombies will carry over to MW2, or if they come up with something new and fresh(obviously Nazi's wouldn't be around during MW2, so it would have to be something new!)

The last COD/Modern Warfare definitely didn't "one-up" the last one and was about three steps back from COD4. Thank goodness Infinity Ward got it back in their hands to salvage the COD namesake.

its called spawn killing.some ppl on the other team likes to sit where you spawn and bam your dead.

A good spawn system though will never do this. CoD has always had a poor spawn system. The line-of-sight and proximity rules for the spawn system really don't seem to work.