Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

My beard and spur collection

9 posts in this topic

I took inventory last night and realized I need to get going on mounting old beards and spurs. Think I'll wait until after the upcoming season - hopefully add to the collection! All scooni birds.

P1010071-1.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010075.jpg

P1010078.jpg

Dang Cooter, nice collection you got going there. Especially like a couple of those spurs!

Looks good Cooter. I have 6 nice beards and some dandy spurs but you seem to have it figured out.

what the deal with that one fan and that beard looks like it a foot and a half long.

Thats a nice collection. I really like some of those spurs. NIce hooks!!

Quote:
what the deal with that one fan and that beard looks like it a foot and a half long.

Must just be the pic, I'm sure its less than a foot long.

I hear ya cooter, I open the freezer and have tails all over and feet and bags of beards.I made up some tails for B-mobile last year so that got rid of two tails but I maybe use a decoy once a season if that.I'm going to get a few tail 3d mounts done that I can hang on the wall or sit on a table just need to get off my butt and get on that done.Nice looking spurs on a couple of those.