• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great Minnkota repair service-Motor Clinic

Murdock

Question

Great service needs to be recognized as much as possible. My Minnkota required servicing so I brought it to the Motor Clinic in Bloomington. Every time I am in there, which luckily isn't very often, Terry and the guys' service is a service model every business should follow. Their customer service, knowledge and efficiency is 2nd to none. They quickly diagnosed the problem. The Minnkota needed a new control board. They invited me back to their service area and then repaired the Minnkota on the spot within 20 minutes. Would have been done sooner but the conversation never stopped. This a great bunch of guys, well run business, deserving of everyones' business. Thank you to Terry and Guys at The Motor Clinic.

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the tip on the Motor Clinc. I contacted them about my Minn Kota and feel confident now that there is a place close to my home that can solve and fix the problem.

Also with many boats coming this time of year this post could use a bump.

Just a follow up after stopping into Motor Clinic. Well I could not be any happier with their service. Trolling motor was not responding and I brought it in and one of their servicemen invited me in the back to his work bench where he started to check all the little things on the motor. He even explained somethings to me about proper caring for my Minn Kota. The problem was a bad splice, but he was more then happy to correct the problem and then sodder it for me before I left. I could not have been more happy with Motor Clinic and it really gives me great peace of mind if anything happens to my Minn Kota I can get it diagnosised and fixed properly. Thanks to the poster who recommended Motor Clinic.