Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyewall

Wet Waders

7 posts in this topic

My waders are still soaked from last weekend! Any way i can dry the boats out before saturday without buying anything?

Stuff balled up newspaper in them, and keep changing it when it gets real wet (every couple hours). I don't know about before tomorrow but it'll help a bunch.

hang them upside down and over a heat register, the moving air might help to dry them out. I know that you said you didn't want to buy anything, but you should look into buying a boot dryer, well worth the money, and will definatly dry your waders out.

get a fan and pull your waders inside out as far you can get and the fan will dry it up fast then move the waders around to the wet side and let the fan dry it. Worked well for me and took less than 8 hours to dry.

my friends in ark, bought some pvc pipe made their own wader dryer that you can hook a hairdryer into. For the sections not in use they put caps on the end of the pipes. Its pretty simple to figure how to build yourself and CHEAP.

hang them up on a clothes line inside and they will be dry when everyou need them to be..

The quick and dirty thing is balled up newspapers changed often. The DIY wader dryer is defiantly the long term solution. You can hook up a 12V computer fan to some PVC pipes and make your own wader dryer. Very simple solution.