Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T.S128

Free one yr NRA membership...

23 posts in this topic

btw, im not sure this works, i signed up but they never emailed me back anything

i got it off another hunting forum. the guy swore it worked, so i don't really know... I guess if I get a magazine in the mail then it worked

IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!! i just got an email back welcoming me to the NRA!!

There is nothing in that link that sais it is free.

"To take a stand for the defense of firearms freedoms and accept this offer of a one-year NRA trial membership, please enter your information below."

sure sounds free... plus dont forget the fact that they're not charging anything... fairly strong evidence for the "free" argument

got my memebership card in the mail. the link is still open if people would like to join. it is free so why not??

I'd guess as long as your credit card and check book are in hand, can't cost you anything yet. I have a classic NRA story for many but I can't print it on here, I worked for a year on NRA memberships calling folks, maybe the most mind blowing thing anyone has ever said to me in my life, he was for the NRA but his story was way out of hand.

got my memebership card in the mail. the link is still open if people would like to join. it is free so why not??

I got mine the other day too.

So you have to give your CC "credit card, Check card" information? If thats the case then I'm sure after your first year is up they will charge that CC account for next year?????

Got my free NRA membership card and other NRA info in the mail yesterday. It works and was free. Thanks again.

Tink

So do you get the magazine? I wonder if its not just a way of getting new members. They probably give away a year just to get the personal contact information of people who may pay for a membership or donation in the future. Once they have your phone and address they can call you and mail you as much as they like for trying to raise funds.

I got the email confirmation just the other day myself. Just waiting on the card. Im guessing this is pretty legit. And no, you do not have to give your credit card info or banking info at all.

Got mine the other day--thanks for the info.

life member here & enjoy it. Membership also gets you discounts on assorted things like car rentals, moving discounts, and on and on. That said, I am sure they are making a bit of a push for new membership with the new administration in DC to pad their numbers