• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boy's HS tourney

DTro

They sure did. A gameplan like that is so difficult to hold for an entire game, and they should be pretty happy about hanging in there that long.

Hopkins is unreal. There were a couple of Mpls North teams in the early 90's along with DeLaSalle that were outstanding, but nothing like these Hopkins kids.

Hopkins is way good. I think they are ranked around 9th in the nation right now. The Minneapolis North Polars of '95-'97 and their 3-peat was really impressive. They even moved up to class AAAA in '97 and were beating schools with double the enrollment. MPLS Henry's 4-peat in class AAA from 2000-03 was also very impressive.

I'll lay 30 points and you guys can have Osseo!

I know that's a lot of points but the Jefferson vs Osseo game was almost un-watchable. Maybe they were just having some bad stretches when I tuned in, but it was pretty bad BB.

Over/under on Dunks for Hopkins is 7 1/2... grin

Being from St. Cloud I was proud that the Tigers were in that game for a while, but to be honest I am suprised they were for that long! Good game plan by the coach but I told my wife before the game I would be suprised if it were close. Thats pretty bad when you are talking about an undefeated team getting its socks handed to em...

Hopkins could probably hang with the Timberwolves for a little while confused

Yes hopkins is unbelievable. I saw them in the first round then watched them against tech. That is what happens when you have the speed and height like they do though for a high school team.

On the other hand I was amazed at Nate Wolters game for tech. I have watched him play during the regular season but normally the rest of the team helps him out. He was single handingly keeping up with hopkins.

StarTrib guy said Tech's Wolters was the best player on the floor in the Hopkins game. He'll play at St. Cloud State or Augustana.

There sure was a lot of clown behavior during the introductions. I'll bet my boat that the MSHSL puts the nuts to that.

And at least two classes should be cut from the tournament.