• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone else having trouble with the cheek recoil protection piece coming loose? Seems to happen after a few shots and needs to be tucked back in. Worsens as the temp lowers. Also seems like the recoil pad pops out rather easily. The dealer I got it from knows about the issue. I just didn't want to part with my gun before snow goose season is done. I feel confident that they and Benelli will make it right without me having to apply pressure. Just curious if anyone else is having this experience.

I have a cordoba and have had no problem with mine. Be sure the comb pad is fully pushed in and over the internal lip on the inside. The recoil pad thing is what it is, but again if its been in and out a bunch it won't want to go over the lip all the way and hold on really well. I personally like a recoil pad that comes off that easy and can be replaced, or have interchangeable ones for different shooters.

Go buy a beretta so you can have a gun that's like a confetti popper when you take it apart and you have 236 thousand pieces and parts all over the room (that's gas operated beretta's). Or buy a recoil operated beretta so you can have a more expensive benelli copycat.

I've worked at a shop that sells both beretta and benelli for 9 yrs, and we do full in house warranty on new guns for 2yrs from purchase. I can tell you that I have no berettas in my safe and some benelli's reside there.

With that said the beretta extremas are good guns, but I challenge anyone to shoot side by side, on the same day a SBE II and an extema and you decide which is "smoother" or less "racky".

Bryce, your dealer and or benelli should take care of you on this one, and the dealer should do the leg work if there's a hassle. If not, find a new dealer.