Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY-Kyle

New ice transportation

18 posts in this topic

Well fellas i will no longer have to borrow beg and steal transpostation for our ice trips...i finally bought a quad.

bought a 2008 Kawaskai Brute Force 650 4X4, got it in vermont from a private seller...had 70 miles on it, 50" snowplow, extra set of brand new tires and rims, along with aftermarket SS rims and IPT mud tires, and a 2500lbs warn wench...got a great deal with the current economy situation...

force1.jpg

Nice wheeler Kyle time to get it all muddy grin.

oh shes already covered man...thats why i posted this pic so i can remember what color it is.

Nice! Have you rolled, flipped, ot tipped it yet???

Nice machine!! Im thinking bout using the Kodiak for next yr aswell. Not real comy with a machine on the ice but for the amount of walkin I did this yr I think its time to bite the bullet and give it a whirl...

Kyle, Kyle . . .I see dribble stains on the seat already . . .

Frank, that could be from Timmy's chew whistle.

Nice avitar pic Frankie don won...this is a fishing site not a dating service laugh

Well now Kyle . . . try to salute the boys and you have to stab and I thought that was a good spray pattern you had there too

Nice Whip Kyle...you are going to hurt yourself with all that HP...keep it on 4 wheels brother, we have some NAIFC events left in our lifetime, we don't need to be spreading your ashes down the hole shocked Nice purchase my man cool

BTW...I think Franky is one Cool Mamba Jamba. Keep up the profile Frankzilla wink

Hey DC...the Terrible Towel has run it's course crazy

It's Baseball (I mean Red Sox) season grin I am draggin' your butt and Beth's, with us to Fenway this year brother!!

Call me, Terrible Touchole!!!!

AW . . .that is not a good visual . . .

I'll change the avitar when the Browns win a Superbowl... whistle

Actually it is due for a change, i'll see what I can come up with.

Talk to ya later...

Browns and Superbowl, now that's funny laugh

The terrible towel is here to stay!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• It would probably be more accurate for you to say you simply choose not to believe it will be a problem.   What happens to your theory if interest rates rise to 5%?  
    • All depends on the district and how many years you have been a teacher.  Although MN is looking for teacher all over.. Our current district decided on keeping befits really high and seeing an increase in pay. Where my mother in-law (down in the cities) they have great benefits but there wages haven't not increased as significantly..    Although my wife is looking to open a daycare up so we knows if she will be teaching after all? 
    • You'll be fine with the door in the V.  I heard at one point that the Lake of the Woods edition was Ice Castle's most popular layout.  I know I see tons of them, but you will have to take some precautions.  I use a Towtector on my truck, which keeps the majority of the slush down.  A piece of tape or a tennis ball over the door knob is also done frequently.  Other than that, you'll have icing and freezing of your door, regardless of where you put it.  Just the nature of the doors we use.       
    • That does happen a lot and it sucks having to play those games.  I took my contract job knowing I was going to keep looking for full time work so it was really just a stop gap to get pay checks coming in and also to gain some experience in a new area and with a different company.  I think i was there less than 2 months total including the 2 week notice I gave after accepting my full time job.  Often times its easier getting a job when you're already working somewhere as you are viewed as more employable.  If you're not working then employers start to wonder why. That where a short term contract job can pay off.
    • I'm lucky enough to have the choice when I start my day, usually head in before traffic gets bad(6:30), but today I woke up and was like..........I'll wait until after rush hour(let that carp melt). We have a guy that starts at 4:30 am, and others that roll in at 10:00 am.   35W-494-Hwy100 on the way in, but I avoid 494 like the plague in the afternoon and cut through Bloomington. Adds a few minutes time that way, but it's always the same amount of time,  I hate hate hate the accordion traffic of 494. Jump on 35W right before the MN river and I have my own lane, no merging needed.   Curious to see how shutting down Hwy 169 is gonna affect things. Might roll in even earlier if need be.   Started working from home on Friday's two weeks ago, it's nice but I don't know if I would ever enjoy working from home full time. Stir crazy and lack of interaction with other folks.   Living on the south side of the metro stinks for taking trips up north. But we live with fewer meth mullets around.   We picked where we wanted to live first and then adjusted how far we were willing to travel for a job.        
    • Ya a saw that, sounds like they have played an easy schedule but you still have to pretty good to have that kind of record.
    • One could also say Koivu has been reborn, that line has been on a tear lately. I think all of them are at or near a point per game for the last 22 games. Not to mention they are doing that while usually getting the job of shutting down the other teams top line. Crazyness!
    • most people are pretty good in the shanty towns that I frequent.  the thing that pisses me off is the guys that come out with there 50 grand fish house and there 5 dollar generator.  instead of leaving it in the back of the truck where it wont bother anyone they drag it 50ft front there house set it next to me and let it buck very annoying.
    • Maybe you can help me understand something.  He mentions his wife is a teacher.  From what I have been told and through reading doc's through the MN Dept of Education, teachers generally get paid the same.  I understand there is a little "bump" for working in the cities, but doesn't the State Teachers Union dictate what teachers make to some extent?  My daughter wants to get into teaching and I was just curious.  I highly doubt a English teacher in Shakopee makes $15,000 more than a teacher in Detroit Lakes when comparing degrees and experience.  Hopefully MJ can offer some insight as well. Thanks!
    • We had kids.   Well it's not really that bad though...  
  • Our Sponsors