Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mooneyes

muskie lakes

7 posts in this topic

everyone knows the big name ski lakes in MN but is there somewhere I can find a list of lakes in MN with muskie w/o searching the lakefinder link on the dnr HSOforum?

The DNR might be able to provide you with a stocking schedule - it's a list of lakes stocked and how many fish are stocked in each. I don't have one in electronic format, but if you contact your regional office I'd think they would be able to email you one.

great find! thanks a bunch for diggin that up, might have to see if I can hit up as many of them as I can in 09 regardless of the size of ski's in it. anyone up for a challenge??

awsome info man. i'd input here that there is still native waters that aren't managed that have muskie. wink

If anyone is interested in seeing stocking information for the entire state, check out the Brainerd Lakes Muskies, Inc. HSOforum. I just updated it with the 2008 info. The table I have up on the site goes back to 1998. Just google "Brainerd muskies" and you'll find it.

Aaron