Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlantern

Rollerblading Marathons

3 posts in this topic

Any of you try one of these yet? I did my first one last fall. It was the NorthShore Inline Marathon. What a blast. I don't have anything to compare it to since it was my first one but I thought the race was very well organized, lots of friendly volunteers and no snobbish attitude from the elite class at all. In fact, the elite classes where extremely encouraging. If any of you are thinking about trying one, I suggest going for it. If a marathon seems too much, there is an option of a half marathon. I'm looking forward to this years races. Along with the NorthShore race, I'm thinking about trying a race in Ashland, Wisconsin and one in St. Paul.

Awesome, care to share your time? Had a teacher in HS that worked for rollerblade. He used to do a ton of these. Pretty sure he doesn't have it any more; but he used to hole the World Record time.

I did it in 1:51 or something like that. The winner was just over an hour. Man, some of those folks can fly.