• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open seats this season

Here-Kitty-Kitty

Ok so I was looking at my boat and she wont be running for at least a month or so. So I was wondering if anyone is going to have an open one for some early cattin. Also once I get mine up and fixed I should have an open seat here and there. It will would be yourself my buddy and I in a 17ft. If your up for coming out just let me know and I will let you know when I'm done.

Your secret is safe here. Black Dog is right next to the 35w in Burnsville/Bloomington. Your Bass gear will work but the monsters of the Mn river can bust you up but ya you it will work fine. May and June are excellent times to be on the river or aleast on the shore fishing. find a good spot make a camp fire and drink a few cold one's. Nothing better

I'm game for some company, lot's of room on the banks of the Red River in-between Drayton and the border thats for sure, no real need for a boat. Best stretch of river on the US section of the Red for them Whopper Channels too. Lots of fish and elbow room!

fiskyknut

I may be poking around down on Black dog sunday, maybe I'll run into you Ace. I just bought a boat in the fall 2 seasons ago, a real fixer upper, and now I'm finally finishing her up this spring and ready for some catfishing this year. I live about 1/2 mile from the Lyndale launch, so the MN river is where I'll be spending alot of time. I'll probably be looking for people to fish with, and post on open seats most of the time. But sittin on shore by a fire with a cooler of beer sounds like a lot of fun.

I was just going to go looking for this post... I am looking for an open seat! Boat or Shore, it makes no differance to me. I know nothing about catfishing but would love to learn. My email is in the sig