• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I've seen enough of the NHL

SneakAttack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not one for over the top celebrations, but if a guy scored number 50 and gets a little too excited, nothing is hurt in my mind, but when we start seeing this when a guy scores goal number 12 on the season in january i think we have a problem. hopefully when he ends up on his back the next shift people will think twice about it next time

it kinda looks like Gonchar tried to dodge the hit, far from any intent to injure. if he would've just taken the hit, I bet his knee would feel a lot better today.

it kinda looks like Gonchar tried to dodge the hit, far from any intent to injure. if he would've just taken the hit, I bet his knee would feel a lot better today.

Yeah, ask Cam Neely and Bobby Orr about those dirty knee to knee hits when they were in their prime

Another intelligent comment from an intelligent hockey mind

Ovechkin didnt even stick his leg out, I dont even know what you are seeing. Get over it man, he is the best player in the game and most people love him, and he will be around for a long, long time.

I watched the game seen the replays watched it on you tube and I dont see what everyone is getting all bent out of shape about. Ovechkin did not stick his leg out he was just more solid than Gonchar. Gonchar was trying to get out of the way. Everyone that says that they would like to see someone get leveled or hurt just to see an eye for an eye is just not very sportsman like. I grew up playing hockey all my life and it is just a bad thing when someone gets hurt in any sport. And far as celabrating a goal whether it is your first 10th or millionth it just doesn't matter they dont happen alot so they are worth celebrating. If you dont like the way they act dont watch the games and let us that enjoy the sport enjoy it with out all the bull.

Sorry guys but I don't see anything wrong with that hit, just bad luck that it was knee to knee. Tons of more hitting in my series right now with my beloved Black Hawks holding a 3-2 lead over the Canucks and looking to end it at home tomorrow night!

Just my $0.02

Windy