Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NELS-BELLS

Anyone ever use a bow bipod?

7 posts in this topic

I saw a hunting show the other day were a guy had one of these on his bow. He was hunting turkeys and it looked like a great way to hold the bow. It's attached to the bow at the stabilizer and has 2 graphite legs that support the bow.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried one and what they like or dislike about it.

I got drawn for turkey this year and I want to try and take one with my bow.

Thanks,

Nels

I like the bow holders that stick in the ground. I think the bipod may get in the way inside a blind. Never used one or even seen one, just my thought.

Google Vibracheck quickstand.

You can remove the legs and put them in your quiver. The nice thing is you don't have to stick something in the ground or pull it back out when you want to move or face a different direction. Also you won't have to stick the ground stake type holder in a back pack every time you get up and move. Just grab your bow and go.

Actually, it looks like a pretty good idea. Also looks like it pays to shop around. Prices vary wildly from one dealer to another.

Wow, never seen something like that before, good Idea got the wheels in my head turning now.

I've got the Vibracheck Quickstand that attaches to the stabilizer bushing. I put some rubber nipples on the ends so the legs wouldn't sink in the damp ground. I used it for a few seasons and then took it off. It worked slick in the blind and even better for hero shots but I didn't like the maneuverability clearance. If anyone wants to try it out, I'd be happy to send it off. One of the arrow legs fell out of my quiver so you'd have to make some new legs for it.

Good report stick. Love the new avatar.