• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone ever use a bow bipod?

I saw a hunting show the other day were a guy had one of these on his bow. He was hunting turkeys and it looked like a great way to hold the bow. It's attached to the bow at the stabilizer and has 2 graphite legs that support the bow.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried one and what they like or dislike about it.

I got drawn for turkey this year and I want to try and take one with my bow.

Thanks,

Nels

Google Vibracheck quickstand.

You can remove the legs and put them in your quiver. The nice thing is you don't have to stick something in the ground or pull it back out when you want to move or face a different direction. Also you won't have to stick the ground stake type holder in a back pack every time you get up and move. Just grab your bow and go.

I've got the Vibracheck Quickstand that attaches to the stabilizer bushing. I put some rubber nipples on the ends so the legs wouldn't sink in the damp ground. I used it for a few seasons and then took it off. It worked slick in the blind and even better for hero shots but I didn't like the maneuverability clearance. If anyone wants to try it out, I'd be happy to send it off. One of the arrow legs fell out of my quiver so you'd have to make some new legs for it.