• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Martinsville- want to go?

Hey all-

I purchased four sets of tickets for Martinsville this weekend, for both truck and cup races. My mother-in-law passed away this morning, so we will not be going. If anyone would be interested, give me a holler. We were planning on staying with a cousin out there, so there are no accomodations to transfer.

Four tickets, Blue Ridge Grandstand, Section K Row 66. Directly in front of the pits, top row.

If I could get half price for them, that would be great.

I hope this is an okay place to put this.

Thanks, guys. My mother in law will be missed. We were close to my in-laws. Our kids grew up with their grandparents either just across the section, or just up the road in town after they retired.

Figures that she would pass away right when we were supposed to be leaving for a race weekend. She was more of a Twins fan than NASCAR fan. smile

Thanks again, guys. My hubby came up with a solution for the tickets. Since the relative we were going to stay with cannot make it to the funeral, we are overnighting him the tickets.

We have a ton of family coming in from all over, and have been sharing in all the good memories of my mother in law. She was confined to a wheelchair due to the progressive form of MS, and for the last 10 years she couldn't even feed herself. She was admitted to a nursing home nine years ago at the age of 59. She kept a positive attitude throughout her life, and was a great influence on all who came in contact with her. We all know she is in a better place, and for that we rejoice.