• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sweatshirts

Brade4

Here's an Idea I quickly came up with. On the back could possibly be sponsors instead of the logos, Just had to fill it in with something. I'm thinking like 2 lists of sponsors like you see on shirts at events such as a 5k. I also put my user name on it, it would potentially cost more to have each one custom made, but it would be sweet. If you were to order one exactly like in the picture it would be about $30 a piece if you ordered 250 of them. For 6 it was almost 50 a piece.

What do you all think? I think it would be sweet to get the willing sponsors to agree on logo usage and chip in some money to make it real cheap to buy and they would get some good advertising as people would most likely be wearing them in pictures and in public places such as bait shops sporting good stores and sporting events or what ever and it would also provide good advertising for the site.

A1Hoody.jpg

AHoody.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now were talkin! What if the sponsors want on the shirt? Would it be possible to ask them and if they agree to kick a bit of cha ching? Dont know the legistics of it all. Just a thought...

That' what I was thinking, it would lower the price significantly, and would get good advertising.

Okay guys, here's the latest. There is something in the works. Probably sweatshirts and/or hooded sweatshirts. They will have the HSO HotSpotOutdoors.com logo on the front.

Although puting business names on the back sounds like a good idea, the extra cost/work and logistics of getting that done would end up delaying the final product and actually costing more per shirt.

If anyone wants to customize their shirts, there are any number of businesses out there that could do so in a much quicker and cheaper manner than we could do for you.

So hold on guys, stay tuned..we're working on it.