Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itchmesir

One more day before the rain comes

1 post in this topic

Was so happy that it cleared up today and i was able to break in my new waders that came in the mail.. and catch a couple trout along the way...

p_00005.jpg

p_00006.jpg

p_00007.jpg

caught about 8-10 all browns.. mostly around this size

PS: Cabela's Dry Pluss II are definitely the most comfortable waders in the world

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I think it's called "Putting America to Work".    And it's a part time job on the same order as getting paid to applaud.     Looks like an easy job that would allow some time for fishing on the side.  Where do I sign up?
    • It's used in most enclosed trailers now but being uncovered would be my concern, treated won't react with the aluminum in a negative way ?
    • Nah...   You won't get an answer from the lefties on that one.   Nor will you get an answer as to why the lefty hate mongers break windows, burn cars, beat people, throw rocks and bottles at police all weekend long exercising their so called "right" to peaceful protest...   And the women's march ??     MC maddona..(who does not reside in America) takes the cake (pun intended) with three f' enhiemers and a threat to blow up the white house...   Frauds and Losers ....        
    • I was glad I had scratchers on thursday,,,, after 7 miles on the trail my skid looked show room clean ,,, put the scratchers down and all was good ,,,Trails are still rideable up here but showing some snert,,, Gonna switch to ice fishing till we get some snow cover again 
    • I thought it looked cool, the way it unfolds.   Run time indeed is an issue, and it would probably take slogging through them one by one to tell.
    • U have to keep telling us.......
    • duurrrr whats a heat exchanger I sold my trail sled and only have my f/c ice fishing sled now.   I was thinking about buying a new trail sled beginning of this year but glad I didn't I just don't have time for both ice fishing and sledding oh the hardships I have   I wish I lived in the mountains I think snowmobiling would win over fishing
    • Have the 8" k-drill. Bought it at the fishing show. Had it out about 8 different times and love it. No complaints. Very light weight, drill about 20-25 holes out each time. Only on Monday did I have to use a second battery, had about 21 inches of ice. I have two 5ah batteries for it.
  • Our Sponsors