• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC

The Grebe

Free UfC on Wed., on SPIKE...then it's the start of this seasons Ultimate Fighter.

3/31/09....Well, lets try this again and see if I can get it right this time? Free UFC on again Wed night...Condit and Vader will be on this card. There! I hope I don't have to stand in the corner again?

They had kind of a marathon on last night. I had a report to do in my Income Tax class on the senate, means and ways committee Tax Act of 2009 due today. Try working on a paper about boring taxes when there is a UFC marathon on TV. Not easy

I watched some of it....it was pretty good. Got to see some matches that I hadn't seen, matches that had been fought on PPV. I thought that Anderson Silva was all but invincible....although he lost,Dan Henderson showed that although tough and wily, the spider has some chinks in his armor.

Who is he supposed to be fighting? I hope it isn't someone like Mark Coleman or Nog? I hope it's someone half a$$ good. Don't get me wrong, those guys were good in their time frame, but they have lost their edge due to age.

brock larson is set to fight jesse sanders i believe on the first. if you are thinking lesner he will fight frank mir when mirs leg heels not sure what he injured. as for brock larson he should be fighting condont and defently not on the under card.

Ooops, got the Brocks mixed up again....gonna have to focus a little more. He's a rough customer that always comes to fight.

Maybe I missed something? Maybe they moved the fight up from the first, I understood from the lone commercial I seen, that Condit was on the card Wed.?

I couldn't stand that loud mouth! Unless he got alot better then what he was on the Ultimate Fighter series, I think Miller will eat his lunch.

Maybe he's a quick study and did some improving, but if Miller stomps a mud hole in his a$$, it isn't gonna break my heart, thats for sure!

Dana White must have seen something in him? He came off as someone who was probably could fight a little, but got himself in with a bunch.....hey, wait a minute? Didn't they have an elimination last year to see who would be on the show? He must have beaten someone? I thought he got eliminated and then brought back?

There is only one UFC fighter that I can't stand and Junie browning is him. I couldn't stand Chris Leben either, another loud mouth who peed in a guys bed. He classed up a little, but when he gets worked over like he did by Anderson Silva, no tears from me.

There is only one UFC fighter that I can't stand and Junie browning is him. I couldn't stand Chris Leben either, another loud mouth who peed in a guys bed. He classed up a little, but when he gets worked over like he did by Anderson Silva, no tears from me.

Thats not as bad as the fruit salad incident.

eek I forgot about that! Man, I hope he got worked over good by whoever he fought! I can't remember which one it was, but the others should have teamed up with socks with bars of soap in them and worked that nasty, latent, sissy over! Thats to nasty and on national television, I bet he won't live that down for awhile..."Hey, aren't you the one that.....salad, housemates....get out of my place!"

I still can't stand big mouth Browning, or Leben.

I'm going to name drop. I was out on Ida in Alec last week and fished with Brock Lesner and his neighbor for a couple of hours. I just happens that we ended up in the same general area.

Nice guys--We shared some good laughs and I can say that they're both "Good Americans", if you get my drift.

I got all goofed up? I heard and seen a portion of the commercial for Wed. nights UFC fights and for some reason, I was thinking it was going to be alot more then it was?

I was thinking I was gonna see Vader and Condit and that the lead up to the UF series was gonna start right after it. Boy, did I have that twisted!

Sometimes a little information can be worse then none at all and I didn't research it on the UFC site any further.....I'm gonna go stand in the corner for awhile now.

This ought to be good! I think I'm gonna get some munchies and hunker down for some extended T.V. watching. I only have a short time to put on somemore winter weight before spring and summer gets here and I have to lose it!

I can hardly believe it, I went from a 32 to a 40 inch waist over the winter, sitting around watching things like the UFC, American Idol and WEC....it's terrible! eek

I can hardly believe it, I went from a 32 to a 40 inch waist over the winter, sitting around watching things like the UFC, American Idol and WEC....it's terrible! eek

You mean I'm not the only one who had their clothes shrink? laugh